Higashimikuni 3-1-1, Osaka, Japan
Japan Osaka brand new flats The residence higashi mikuni. The Residence Higashi Mikuni is strategically located only 550 meter walk to Higashi-Mikuni Station. It is also within 6 mins walk to parks, Primary and Secondary Schools, Supermarket and Restaurant.
Located 550m near Higashimikuni Station along Midosuji Line
- Approx. 2 minutes to the Shin Osaka station
- Approx. 8 minutes to the Umeda / Osaka station
- Approx. 16 minutes to the Namba station
- 6 mins walk to parks, Primary and Secondary Schools, Supermarket and Restaurants
Umeda Station is considered as the commercial hub in Osaka. This is where the business and offices are located at. People who live in that area are usually individuals or couples who work in that area.
Shin-Osaka Station（just 3 stations stop away to the North) is a major station in Osaka. Shinkansen (JR) line which connects to major parts in Japan, such as Tokyo, Kyoto, Kansai Airport, Nagoya etc.
Shinsaibashi and Namba are the popular shopping areas In Osaka attracting thousands of tourists everyday.
As property prices are cheaper than those in ShinOsaka and Umeda – investing in this location allows maximize use of of your cash as you spend lesser to get a bigger size flat. With just 1 stop away from Shin-Osaka (Just 3 mins ride!), and only 4 stops away from Umeda, and less than 8 mins ride by Midosuji Line, the Residence Higashi Mikuni Osaka is strategically located. Restaurants, shops, supermarkets, Primary and Secondary schools are also within a few mins walk.
Keihan Electric Railway Co., Ltd
▪ Founded in 1906, a connection for Kyoto and Osaka Railway company
▪ In 2006, Listed in Tokyo Stock Exchange and the company has been established for 109 years
Keihan Real Estate Co., Ltd
▪ Subsidiary company of Keihan Electic Railway Co., Ltd
▪ Involved in developing large scale of new towns and residential property development which are in close proximity along railway line
▪ Uses quality building materials and latest technologies to construct large scale and highend property development
▪ Founded in 1919
▪ Listed in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya stock exchange in 1949
▪ Company has many business diversification. It has been actively participating in local and foreign property investment projects
▪ Japan’s leading real estate developer in 2006
▪ Provide 1 shop service to investors namely, planning, sales, letting management services
From only SGD 400K onwards; which you can loan up to 70%
The Residence Higashi Mikuni Osaka features green trees around the compound, envisioning living in the city of oasis.
from SGD 400,000
Own a residence in an ideal residential area, especially for families and individuals who travel frequently between cities in Japan.
Mixed Development Developer: Keihan Real Estate & Sumitomo Corporation
Site Area: 61,416 SqFt
Number Of Floors: 15 Floors
Number Of Units: 304 Units
Buyer’s Eligibility: All Foreigners