450 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Australia
- Low entry level with Only 10% down payment, balance deferred till completion.
- Freehold Tenure situated at St Kilda Road in the heart of business district.
- Located in Melbourne inner city’s most distinguish boulevard home to tourist attractions & cultural heritage. (Royal Botanic Garden., Albert Park Lake & Golf Course, Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit, St Kilda Beach, Port Philip Bay, etc.
- Inner city living, yet near to Melbourne CBD, Universities, Burke Street Malls, CROWN Casino, Yarra River, Flinders Street Station, etc.
- Choice of Interest only loan installment for ©Nett Positive Cash flow property
- Huge savings of up to 80%* on Stamp Duty (Only 0.4% for Vic.) and Federal Tax Incentives
- Potential estimated 100%* Return vs Equity over 2 yrs. (12.6%)
- No Loan required until 6 months from completion date (T.O.P)
- Can Invest and Nominate anytime with no SSD
- Fulfill criteria as investment property now or live in for children education and future retirement home
Opera Melbourne is situated on St.Kilda Road, near the corner of Toorak Road abutting the suburb of South Yarra, often regarded as one of Melbourne’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. The position enjoys close proximity to the Albert Park Lake, Royal Botanical Gardens, Toorak Road and Chapel Street Shopping Precincts, Art precinct, South Yarra Station, and numerous transport routes.
The 4 level basement is entered via Queens lane. The development contains a total of approximately 246 apartments, over 19 levels. With a mix of 1,2,3 and 4 bedrooms apartments.
The interior design of the apartments is of remarkable quality, featuring timber floors, Miele appliances, and centralised air‐conditioning. The finishes palette features a blend of natural materials and contemporary products. All of the living rooms and bedrooms in the development have been carefully planned to maximise direct access to natural ventilation and light, and many apartments enjoy views of the Melbourne CBD, leafy inner northern suburbs and Albert Park lake.
The development also features facilities such as private dining and lounge, lounge, BBQ and wine room located on the Ground floor. Each of these luxurious spaces has been inspired by the Melbournians love of outdoor living and is designed to enhance the Opera experience.
Opera Melbourne Project Description
- 19 levels of typical tower apartments from level 1 – 18
- Ground floor retail space.
- Multiple levels of car parking within a 4 level basement.
- Ground floor amenities: residential lobby, residential lounge, residential dining room, residential library/lounge connected to dining room and outdoor BBQ area for the use of all residents.
- Level 1 amenities: indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna and gym for the use of all residents.
- A centralised services core (consisting of 3 passenger lifts, fire stairs and a chute for garbage and recycling materials) serving all apartments.
Opera Melbourne Car Parking
- A number of car parking spaces are available for purchase . A number of car parks have been allocated and are included in the sale price.
- The use of the car park is exclusive to car park owners.
- Entry to the car park is via Queens Lane
Opera Melbourne Bicycle Storage
- 106 Bicycle spaces within a designated bicycle storage area will be managed through the Owners Corporation.
- The distribution of these bicycle racks over the 4 level basement is:
– Basement Level 1 ‐ 4
– Basement Level 2 ‐ 36
– Basement Level 3 ‐ 36
– Basement Level 4 ‐ 30
Opera Melbourne Storage
A number of storage spaces are available for purchase. Storage cages can be found over Basement Levels 1 ‐ 4. On the Ground floor 30 refrigerated storage areas for wine can be found. These can be purchased when purchasing your apartment.
Opera Melbourne Prime Location
-South Yarra Train Station
-Flinders Street Train Station
-Multiple tram routes: 3,3a ,5,6,16,64,67 and 72– all located directly at the entry of the building on St. Kilda Road.
-Toorak Rd shopping precinct
-Chapel Street shopping precinct
-Melbourne Central retail precinct
-South Melbourne market
-Royal Botanical gardens
Opera Melbourne Renowned Developer
The Golden Age Group is a privately owned property development company based in Melbourne. With a focus on developing premium residential projects within inner city Melbourne, the group is committed to designing and developing signature, high‐end quality developments.
Combined with elegant tree lined boulevards, classic Architecture, Melbourne’s most exclusive boutiques and the financial heart of the city.
The development address is 450 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne. St.Kilda road is Melbourne’s gateway and spine to it’s heart, the city (2.9km).
from AUD 425,000
Award Winning Renowned Developer
Mixed Development Developer: Golden Age Group
Site Area: 24,940 SqFt
Number Of Floors: 19 levels
Number Of Units: 246 apartments
Buyer’s Eligibility: All Foreigners